Four Wheel Drive Sports Cars
7 top all-wheel-drive sedans under $35, 000
1 of 8
Whether it is for extra traction on wet roads or a desire for improved handling, an increasing number of car shoppers are interested in all-wheel-drive sedans. It used to be that all-wheel-drive, or AWD, was available only on high-end cars. Now, it’s available on many mainstream models. Here are 7 cars with all-wheel-drive priced under $35, 000.
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer E2.5 AWC
2 of 8
Starting price: $20, 295
- Performance: 168 horsepower, 2.4-liter, inline 4-cylinder
- Features: The least expensive all-wheel-drive sedan on the market comes loaded with standard features, including auto on/off halogen headlights, LED running lights, power and heated side-view mirrors, 7 air bags, including front-seat mounted and driver’s knee air bags.
2017 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
3 of 8
Starting price: $21, 995
- Performance: 175 horsepower, 2.5-liter, 4-cylinder
- Features: All Subarus come with AWD, but the Legacy also is roomy enough for a family, featuring a split-folding rear seat, as well as electronic cruise control and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
2017 Dodge Charger SE AWD
4 of 8
Starting price: $30, 245
- Performance: 292 horsepower, 3.6-liter, V-6
- Features: This modern muscle car comes nicely equipped with comfort and safety features, such as a 6-way power driver seat, dual-zone climate control, 6 air bags, rain brake support and hill start assist.
2017 Ford Fusion Titanium
5 of 8
Ford Motor Company
Starting price: $31, 995
- Performance: 245 horsepower, 2.0-liter, inline 4-cylinder
- Features: All-wheel-drive is offered on higher trim levels, which means many included luxury features, such as leather-trimmed, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, a Sony audio system with 12 speakers and a reverse sensing system.
2017 Buick Regal AWD
6 of 8
Starting price: $32, 390
- Performance: 259 horsepower, 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder
- Features: With a performance similar to a V-6 engine, this sporty Buick also comes with leather seats, rear vision camera, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot and Buick IntelliLink with phone integration
2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4Matic
7 of 8
Starting price: $34, 400
- Performance: 208 horsepower, 2.0-liter, inline 4-cylinder
- Features: With coupe-like styling and such luxury features as 14-way power front seats with memory and 4-way power lumbar support and dual-zone climate control, the CLA offers premium German engineering at an affordable price.
2017 Chrysler 300 Limited AWD
8 of 8
Starting price: $34, 760
- Features: This large sedan sports classy styling reminiscent of European cars, while the spacious interior includes leather upholstery, power driver and front passenger seats with heat and lumbar support, 6-speaker audio system with 8.4-inch touchscreen and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls.